SEAM_UNPICKER *seamstressNewUnpicker(int actualwidth, int actualheight,int direction,int energyfunc,int dynamicenergy,int *error);
Creates a new Unpicker object.
- The width of the image you will be carving.
- The height of the image you will be carving.
- The direction seams will be carved in. Zero indicates only vertical seams will be removed, one indicates only horizontal seams will be removed.
- Reserved for future development. This should always be zero at present.
- If nonzero then the energy will be recomputed after each seam is removed. See Section 3 for details.
- Pointer to an integer in which an error code will be deposited, or NULL if no error code is desired.
The result, if successful, is a pointer to a new Unpicker object ready to be initialised with the image data. If unsuccessful, NULL will be returned, along with an appropriate error code if error is not NULL.